We offer a bespoke debt collection agency service tailored to your needs at an affordable price.
We offer a no win no fee!
Find out if you debt is collectable we will visit your client and try to find a resolution let us do the groundwork for you!
Access to legal assistance if required at substantial trade discount - subject to terms & conditions.
Property Management Company Electrical Contractors Printers Nationwide Contract Flooring Paints Supplier Builders Broadband Co. Funeral Directors Data Programming Co. Book Wholesaler Seed wholesaler Solicitors Vegetable Wholesaler Retailers Nursery & Garden Design Advertising Agencies Child Care Nursery Regional Solicitors Practice Architectural Design Company Scaffolding Company Structural Engineers
Accountants & Marketeers Skip Hire Company Signs & Graphics Company - Sole Trader
We will contact your clients via telephone, email or post. We will then contact them by visiting their home or workplace to discuss payment options, keeping you informed at all stages.
All debts have a time limit on them, even if your customer can't or won't pay you can secure your debt provided they have an asset such as a property. For business users this is particularly useful as your Bank will give you a tick in the box for managing your clients debts. Check with your accountant as this debt may become an asset!
If the debt is under six years old and you are not sure whether to write it off or not we can investigate the viability of spending more money and time on it. A small investigation to check on the persons situation and background is a good first step. For example, do they have an income and viable assets such as a property?
We are based in the South West of England and our customers range from individuals and sole traders to Regional Companies.We also collect ledger debts for small and medium sized businesses.
For Businesses with ledger debts we can come into your business and give hands on assistance if required.
Our current instructions include the following :-
1) Collecting witness statements for the preparation of a County Court Judgement for plumbing client owed monies by property developer .
2) Midland Solicitors practice asked us to confirm address of Guarantor for £7000.00 in unpaid rent using our tracing service.
3) CCJ gained by client who was sold a faulty vehicle from a car Dealer which we are currently enforcing.
4) Collecting ledger debts for Skip Hire Company.
5) Collecting Invoice payment for Sign Company
6) Company Director continued to add debt to our Clients Account when firm in Liquidation.Director has now accepted liability following legal Notice.
Please fill out the form below to see if I can help you with your matter ....many thanks
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
My blog is just to let customers know the sort of collections and job i get involved in.